Is Your Junk Drawer a House Fire in the Making?

Posted: December 12, 2013 in Buyers, General Information
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This video from the New Hampshire’s Fire Marshal’s warning is a real eye opener. Even though it’s an American video it could occur even here in Cambridge, Ontario and as a Realtor I feel this could be a danger to be avoided with an ounce of prevention. The Marshal speaks on the danger of 9-volt battery being a superconductor in a junk drawer filled with flammable items. The potential is there and we need to warn people about this. Especially at Christmas time.

If you are still looking for  your dream home get started now: Find My Dream Home!


Comments are closed.